Homes for Homes Limited is a not for profit company limited by guarantee, endorsed as a deductible gift recipient. Consistent with The Big Issue’s governance, Homes for Homes will benefit from the knowledge, expertise and networks of industry leaders.
Board of Directors
- Chairman, Sonya Clancy
- Adam Brooks, Partner, Thomson Geer
- Wendy Fromhold, Director, WFConsulting
- Paul Kearney, CEO, Kearney Group / Oi Software
- Randal Mathieson, Head, Change Management, Stakeholder Liaison & Communications, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Steven Persson, CEO
- Damian Atkins, CFO
- Sally Hines, COO
- Emma O’Halloran, National Marketing and Partnerships Manager
- Brigid Mahar, Operations Manager
- Peter Danks, Adviser
- Clayton Utz
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Minter Ellison
Investment Advisory Group
Role: Advise the Board on guidelines for investment of funds held, strategies to maximise benefits of funds invested to increase housing supply and strategies to maximise overall scale and impact.
- Terry Campbell AO, Senior Chairman, Goldman Sachs
- Sally Herman, Non-Executive Director
- Ged Kearney, President, ACTU
- Peggy O’Neal, Consultant, Lander & Rogers
- Simon McKeon, Chancellor Monash University
- Steven Munchenberg, former CEO, Australian Bankers’ Association
- Andy Penn, CEO, Telstra
- Ian Smith, Founding Partner, Bespoke Approach
- Sonya Clancy, Chairman, Homes for Homes/ The Big Issue
Housing Working Group
Role: Guide and provide industry input on the establishment of initial policies, application processes and housing funding guidelines.
- Mike Allen, Former CE, Housing NSW
- Scott Langford, Chairman, PowerHousing Australia
- Jeanette Large, CEO, Women’s Property Initiatives
- Nazha Saad, former CEO, St George Community Housing
- Martin Thomas, CEO, Habitat for Humanity
- Felicity Reynolds, CEO, Mercy Foundation
Housing Advisory Groups
Role: A dedicated group in each state and territory will identify, invite and assess proposals to increase supply of social and affordable housing and make recommendations to the Board.
Groups of experienced individuals with expertise in key industry sectors, including social service, property, finance, government and community housing will be progressively formed as sufficient funds are raised in each state or territory.