By working together we can make a big difference.
By participating in Homes for Homes the wholesale property development market can step change the benefits for all Australians.
When a development project is pre-registered with Homes for Homes and properties are sold on an ‘opt-out’ basis, the opportunity is created for future vendors to contribute to a solution to Australia’s housing crisis.
Donations to Homes for Homes on the first sale are optional for wholesale market participants. This means you can partner with Homes for Homes to establish a pipeline of future donations at no cash cost.
Wholesale participants that can ‘step change’ the impact of Homes for Homes include:
- Governments / Urban Renewal … land, or master planned communities / urban renewal projects
- Developers … who sell as land only, house and land or apartments
- Builders … who buy land and resell a ‘house and land’
- Banks … who resell properties as ‘mortgage in possession’ and finance property
- Superannuation funds … who fund, invest (own) and or develop property
Properties can be registered with Homes for Homes virtually at any stage / in any form:
- Greenfield sites
- Redevelopment sites
- Land only
- Town house
Green Star points available to participating Developers
Residential and commercial developments that participate in Homes for Homes can apply to the Green Building Council of Australia to achieve up to two Green Star points as part of the ‘Social Enterprise for Affordable Housing‘ Innovation Challenge. Click here for further details.
Developers interested in finding out more about Homes for Homes are invited to contact Homes for Homes via 1300 767 918 or email us at